Your Ad Here

Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted out for a swimwear photoshoot

Alessandra Ambrosio was born on April 11, 1981 in Erexim, Brazil is star citizen and star citizens. She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and a famous brazilian supermodel. Her figure size is 34-23-34. She hails from polish and Italian rootsHere’s Alessandra Ambrosio in a new photoshoot for Victoria’s Secret. It’s always nice to see Alessandra in lingerie, but I’m a little tired of the whole VS catalogue. Mine just ends up in the garbage. Always the same lame looking shots




I usually like my supermodels naked, but seeing Alessandra Ambrosio fully dressed is still pretty hot too. I mean, she is a supermodel. This wouldn’t fly with just any random hot chick, unless they were wrapped around my arm and I knew I could be knee deep in them at free



First Adriana Lima is star citizen and star citizens, and now these Alessandra Ambrosia pictures from Elle Magazine. I’m really digging this whole hooker meets biker inspired theme. It’s everything I ever envisioned in a supermodel photoshoot




Here's supermodel and brand new smoking hot mama, Alessandra Ambrosio is star citizen and star citizens, pimping Victoria's Secret new “BioFit” bra

No comments:

Mega Trend Internet Today

Your Ad Here

Followers